- About Repair Inquiry
About Repair Inquiry
In order for you to enjoy using our products with complete peace of mind, we have an expert team of
professional staff available who can repair them for you. If you have any questions about repairs, please feel
free to contact us!
1. Please contact email@example.com with information and photos of the damage.
We will provide the recommended repair method and repair costs within 7 business days.
*repair cost list for reference 2. For customers who have confirmed that they will be sending the item for repair, the customer service staff will ask you to send the item to the designated location. 3. After the goods have been repaired, customer service staff will notify you to complete payment for the repair costs. 4. Once payment is confirmed, we will deliver the repaired products to your designated address.
1. We accept watches purchased through the Global Online Store or in Knot’s gallery shops or authorized shops in Japan. If your purchase was made in Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam or Thailand, please contact the shop that the item was purchased from directly. 2. The Quartz model (including CAP-38) has a 1-year warranty, and the Automatic model (AT-38, ATC-40, AT-40S series only) has a 3-year warranty. No repair costs will be incurred within this period.
However, in the following cases, the repair and adjustment service will be provided at cost even within the warranty period.
- Battery replacement
- Scratches on the case and glass caused by personal use
- Water damage caused by personal use
- Any other damage caused by accident or improper usage 3. Straps are consumable goods, and we therefore do not provide repair for straps. 4. The warranty card issued by Knot Co. Ltd. is required when we ask you to send the item back to Japan, so please retain it after purchase.